JOB PURPOSE AND REPORTING STRUCTURE: Under the direction of the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Representative serves as the primary contact for external and internal customers, is responsible for making judgements and discretionary decisions that effect the operations of the organization and effectively communicates those judgements and decisions to the customer. The Customer Service Representative is also responsible for appropriately communicating customer requirements to the manufacturing team, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receive all questions and concerns from external and internal customers. Provide solutions to problems.
- Receive, sort and prepare a checklist for all customer materials. Determine date of availability for any missing materials.
- Ensure customer supplied components are available on time to meet assembly schedule.
- Generate purchase orders for customer supplied components and as required.
- Attend scheduling meetings and communicate with co-workers the status of jobs, any unique circumstances relating to jobs, etc.
- Serve as a back-up to other CSRs.
- Check samples to ensure accurate final product. Request any necessary changes.
- Send proofs to customers and receive them upon return.
- Maintain or reduce costs associated with assigned accounts.
- Maintain or increase sales revenues for assigned accounts by providing and ensuring exceptional service.
- Approve invoices and customer allowances.
- Provide samples to customers.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
MARGINAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Attend engineering meetings as required.
- Meet with customers off-site as required.
- Press approvals.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform the essential duties of this job satisfactorily, an individual must have knowledge of the 4/color printing process. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: 2 years’ experience in print related customer Service department.
Please send resume to
AC Printing LLC,3400-1
S. Raider Drive, Euless, TX 76040,
Attn: Durriya Dawoodbhoy
Email resume in word format to email@example.com